Obtaining Membership at Everest Summiteer Iman Gurung Memorial Trust is open to any individual or institution who would like to contribute their time and effort on the social service. You dyanamic youths are cordially invited to join with us to bring the necessary changes in the developing community of Nepal. As a member, you can participate in various activities carried out by our Trust as well as play a major role on decision making procedure. National and international individuals and institutions are encouraged to apply for the membership. The membership lasts for 1-year for ordinary and associate members and then it is subject to renew.
An ordinary membership shall be given to any individuals. They are officially authorized individuals, who can take participate in the annual meeting of the organization. A single ordinary member in the organization might also accept other legal entities as supporting member. Prospective members must meet the eligibility criteria as stipulated by the constitution of ESIMT.
Any individual can obtain lifetime membership at Everest Summiteer Iman Gurung Memorial Trust. Those members are also eligible to participate in various activities of the Trust as well as play major role on annual meetings. A lifetime member also may accept other legal entities as supporting member.
We are pleased to invite any national and international organization/institutions to join their hand with us in order to organize various social service activities in the various part of country and we offer them an associate membership.
An honorary member of ESIMT shall be given to any person who contributes to the advancement of the organization and its mission. The honor members are not eligible to take a part in the meeting of the organization but they will remain as a respective person in the organization.
Below are the general criteria of obtaining membership at ESIMT.
- The prospective member should have no crime charge has been recorded.
- He/she should not have abnormal characteristics or behaviors.
- He/she should be sound in mental order.
- The prospective member should pay membership fee as applicable.
- Volunteering with organization at least 50 hours will be a plus point.
Termination of membership.
The membership shall be terminated within the following condition.
- In the case of member’s death.
- If the resignation is approved by the Executive meeting.
- If the member fail to renew the membership annually but the membership will be re-activated upon the payment.
- If found guilty at any legal cases.
- If the member is accused by executive committee at any legal or social ground.
- If the member is found at any mental disorder.